Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Count Down to Disneyland

OK. I have not touched this site for quite a while, but I am inspired by the likes of Sheila and Lisa. Perhaps, this could be the forum for "Friday Letters," eh, Barbi?

Barbi and I are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow morning, Feb 4, 2009, and we are NOT taking the kids, as much as we love them. This is an adults only excursion. We are travelling with 3 other couples, sharing a huge suite, and enjoying the happiest place on earth. What better place to be for valentines day with my best friend. It is, right now, 1:34pm. 19 hours, 24 minutes, and 45 sec.

2 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

SO jealous! Now who'll be watching my girls while I work? Thanks a lot!

Pedaling said...

oohh, that sounds like the bomb!

see how dorky i am!?

so glad you feel inspired!